The Career and Technology Education Department at the Charleston Charter School for Math and Science consists of the following Academic areas:
- PLTW ‘s Pathway To Engineering (PTE) and Biomedical Sciences (BMS) programs for high schools set the highest standards for rigorous, focused and engaging study, developing students’ innovative, collaborative, critical-thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Business and Entrepreneurship courses include Keyboarding, Computer Apps and other business related classes.
- Find out what PLTW is all about!
- Information on Career and Technology Education (CATE website)
- HOSA Club (Health Occupations Students of America, CCSMS Chapter Advisor: Glennis Randazzo)
Jandi Withrow – email@example.com
Veronica Black – firstname.lastname@example.org
BUSINESS AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP:
Micki Boulineau – Ms. Boulineau’s Website →
Mary Dash – email@example.com
Meredith Temples – Ms. Temples Website →