OPENINGS FOR 2020-21
Thank you for considering a career with Charleston Charter School for Math and Science.
CCSMS provides a STEM focused education in a culturally diverse and experiential learning environment. We believe every child can reach their potential with the support of compassionate adults, so we’ve created a school to nurture and engage different types of learners and thinkers. Our community offers small class sizes and pioneering instructional approaches to shape innovators and forward-thinking leaders. Charleston Charter School for Math and Science is closing opportunity and achievement gaps and we are committed to preparing our students for 21st century careers.
OPENINGS FOR 2021-2022
Join our Team
CCSMS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, CCSMS complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
About Our School
- We are a public school sponsored by Charleston County School District serving 560 6th through 12 grade scholars.
- 3rd highest graduation rate in the District and recognized nationally for our unique opportunities for scholars.
- We are members of the SC State Retirement System/PEBA.
- Our employees are offered the same health and dental benefits through the Charleston County School District.
- Our employees can enroll in life insurance for themselves and their families.
- We follow the same academic calendar as Charleston County School District.
- Our salary schedule is competitive with the Low Country region’s school districts and we provide opportunities for additional income for teacher leader roles and extra curricular activities.
- We hire with our mission in mind every time and we are always looking for team members who share our values.
Please contact us at email@example.com.