OPENINGS FOR 2023 - 2024
- 2023 - 2024 Opening High School English Teacher
- 2023 - 2024 Opening High School STEM/PLTW Engineering Teacher
- 2023 - 2024 Opening High School Math Teacher
- 2023 - 2024 Opening SPED-MultiCat Teacher
- 2023 - 2024 Opening Middle School ELA Teacher
- 2023 - 2024 Opening Middle School STEM/PLTW Teacher
- 2023 - 2024 Opening Middle School Science
- 2023 - 2024 Opening STEM/CTE Competition Coordinator
About Our School
- We are a public school sponsored by Charleston County School District serving 560 6th through 12 grade scholars.
- 100% graduation rate and recognized nationally for our unique opportunities for scholars.
- We are members of the SC State Retirement System/PEBA.
- Our employees are offered the same health and dental benefits through the Charleston County School District.
- Our employees can enroll in life insurance for themselves and their families.
- We follow the same academic calendar as Charleston County School District.
- Our salary schedule is competitive with the Low Country region’s school districts and we provide opportunities for additional income for teacher leader roles and extra curricular activities.
- We hire with our mission in mind every time and we are always looking for team members who share our values.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join Our Team!
Apply today! We are actively accepting resumes and interviewing for the 2023-2024 school year for faculty positions. All interested applicants may submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Please let us know if also have a profile and application on file with CERRA.
Thank you for considering a career with Charleston Charter School for Math and Science.
CCSMS provides a STEM focused education in a culturally diverse and experiential learning environment. We believe every child can reach their potential with the support of compassionate adults, so we’ve created a school to nurture and engage different types of learners and thinkers. Our community offers small class sizes and pioneering instructional approaches to shape innovators and forward-thinking leaders. Charleston Charter School for Math and Science is closes opportunity and achievement gaps and we are preparing our scholars for 21st century careers.
CCSMS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, CCSMS complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.